For examples of previous work, check the main page.
(Note: I cannot do live orchestra or chiptune.)
Terms and Conditions:
- Upon request, we will discuss details of the commission to be done. I can decline a request for any reason. Once an agreement is made, payment is to be made upfront.
- Payments are only accepted via PayPal invoice in USD. Progress will not start until payment has been processed.
- Each payment tier defines a maximum length for the piece: $50 for no longer than 30 seconds, $100 no longer than 1 minute, and $200 no longer than 2 minutes.
(Note: If necessary, and at no additional cost, file time may spill over to allow for proper ends, ex. clean loops or reverb tails.)
- Deliverable is a rendered wav file at 44.1kHz. Additional formats are available upon request: flac, ogg, and mp3.
(Note: due to the inherent properties of the mp3 format, they are not guaranteed to loop cleanly and are therefore discouraged for loops.)
- You must provide both descriptive and audio references.
- Once an agreement has been reached and payment has been processed, I will start work on your commission. A finished piece may take up to 4 weeks from start to completion, and the exact time may vary depending on number of commission slots taken, length and complexity of the piece, etc.
- A series of progress updates will be sent to allow you to check in, comment on the work, and request changes or alterations to the direction of the piece.
Cancellation and Refunds:
- I reserve the right to cancel your commission for any reason. You may also contact me to cancel your commission for any reason.
- Refund amount is dictated by the number of major progress updates shared:
After 1st progress update: 80% partial refund
After 2nd progress update: 75% partial refund
After 3rd progress update: 50% partial refund
- No refunds will be issued after the piece has been completed.
- I retain all rights to my work. I may use it to display on my site and advertise my services. While it is unlikely I will directly use the work for other commercial projects, it is in my right to do so should the terms of that project allow it.
- You may use the work for non-commercial purposes. You must credit me and link to my site.
- You may use the work for some commercial purposes: for example, branding for content hosted on YouTube or Twitch. If this is your intention, you must include this information when you initially request the commission. You must credit me and link to my site whenever using the work in this way.
- You may not directly sell the work.
- You may not upload the work directly, including to other audio sharing platforms such as SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Spotify, freesound.org, or similar.
- Simple alterations such as fades, cropping, and volume adjustments for mix purposes are allowed.
- If other edits are made such as heavy limiting, EQ, reverb, or anything more substantial than the simple edits mentioned above, you must clearly communicate that these changes were made by yourself whenever the work is used in this way.
If you have any other questions, please contact me via Twitter or email!